ELAF for Relief and Development.
ELAF for Relief and Development (ELAF RD) Is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political organization that was established and registered in January 2015, in Gaziantep, Türkiye. Registration No: 27-019-083. With the fast escalation of the conflict in Syria, and due to the increasing needs of the refugees in the neighboring countries and inside Syria, Elaf RD established, Hatay offices in Turkey, and 4 Field offices in northwest Syria.
ELAF RD is a diverse and inclusive team, consisting mainly of individuals from both Syrian and Turkish backgrounds, including both women and men, as well as members with disabilities. Elaf’s main objective is to promote equality, empowerment, and support for most vulnerable and marginalized communities. ELAF RD prides itself on the active involvement of Syrian and Turkish volunteers who contribute their time, skills, and passion to make a positive impact in the lives of those they serve. Through their dedicated efforts, ELAF RD strives to create an inclusive and supportive environment that uplifts and empowers its members, fostering a sense of community and solidarity among boys, girls, women, and disabled individuals.
Elaf RD is dedicated to addressing the interconnectedness of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and double nexus in an integrated and comprehensive manner. Our approach is centered around the double nexus, linking humanitarian aid and development assistance for a more effective and sustainable response. We are committed to providing aid to the most deprived communities through substantial long-term solutions in addition to its work to improve the situation of both, the refugees and host communities by focusing on project development and improving the economic situation.Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
Kindly find the Job Responsibilities and Requirements in this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZTifeNqel5dNl-EKE8C_6TSsaMX1fdPz/view?usp=sharing
Children and vulnerable adults must be safeguarded to the maximum possible extent from deliberate or inadvertent actions and failings that place them at risk of abuse, sexual exploitation, injury and any other harm. One of the ways that ELAF shows this on-going commitment to safeguarding is to include rigorous background and reference checks in the selection process for all candidates.
Alongside our safeguarding policy, ELAF RD is an equal opportunities employer and has a set of integrity policies. Any candidate offered a job with ELAF RD will be expected to adhere to the following key areas of accountability:
- Comply with ELAF RD’s policies and procedures with respect to safeguarding, Code of Conduct, health and safety, data protection and confidentiality, do no harm principles and unacceptable behavior protocols.
- Report any concerns about the welfare of a child or vulnerable adult or any wrongdoings within our programming area.
- Report any concerns about inappropriate behaviour of ELAF RD staff or partners.
How to apply
Interested? Then apply for this position via clicking on the link below and fill out the application form.
- All applicants must send an updated CV in English.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Important note: Please don’t wait for the application deadline; kindly submit your application as soon as possible. The HR team will review CVs as soon as they are received, and qualified candidates will be contacted as soon as possible for interviews to fill the position.