Two of the NBA’s best players will be on show when Giannis Antetokounmpo (31.2 points per game, fourth in league) and the Milwaukee Bucks (48-19) travel to face De’Aaron Fox (25.4, 12th) and the Sacramento Kings (40-26) on Monday, March 13, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA and BSWI.
The Bucks face off against the Kings in a game projected to be a tight matchup. The Bucks are favored by only 1.5 points against the Kings.
Bucks vs. Kings Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Milwaukee -1.5
- Moneyline: Milwaukee -118, Sacramento -102
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Bucks at Kings odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Kings (+ 1.5)
Bucks 118 – Kings 117
- Milwaukee has been chosen as the favorite in 54 games this year and has walked away with the win 44 times (81.5%) in those games.
- This season, Milwaukee has come away with a win 43 times in 52 chances when named as a favorite of at least -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee has an implied victory probability of 54.1% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Sacramento is 11-13 in games it was the underdog on the moneyline (winning 45.8% of those games).
- Sacramento has gone 11-13 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer (45.8%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Sacramento’s implied win probability is 50.5%.
- The 115.9 points per game the Bucks average are just 2.4 fewer points than the Kings allow (118.3).
- When Milwaukee scores more than 118.3 points, it is 22-5 against the spread and 25-2 overall.
- Sacramento has a 23-7 record against the spread and a 22-8 record overall when giving up fewer than 115.9 points.
- The Kings put up 9.3 more points per game (121.2) than the Bucks allow their opponents to score (111.9).
- When it scores more than 111.9 points, Sacramento is 33-14-1 against the spread and 38-10 overall.
- Milwaukee’s record is 31-19-5 against the spread and 42-13 overall when it gives up fewer than 121.2 points.
- The Bucks are at the ninth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.9 PPG), while the Kings allow the 27th-fewest points per game (118.3) in the league.
- Sacramento’s squad is currently the highest-scoring team in the NBA (121.2 PPG), while Milwaukee’s team is fifth in points allowed per game (111.9).
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 265 points this season (4.0 points per game on average), and the Kings have put up 189 more points than their opponents on the year (2.9 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Bucks vs. Kings
- Game Day: Monday, March 13, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA and BSWI
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).