The Atlanta Hawks (34-34) host the Minnesota Timberwolves (34-34), with the matchup starting at 7:30 PM ET from State Farm Arena on Monday, March 13, 2023. The Hawks are 4-point favorites in the game.
Hawks Vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 12
Hawks: Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Back), De’Andre Hunter: Probable (Ankle)
Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns: Out (Calf), Austin Rivers: Questionable (Back), Jaylen Nowell: Out (Knee)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Hawks Vs Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Hawks Avg. (Rank)||Timberwolves Avg. (Rank)|
|117.3 (5th)||Points Scored||115.4 (12th)|
|117.2 (21st)||Points Allowed||115.7 (18th)|
|43.6 (13th)||Rebounds||41.5 (24th)|
|10.7 (13th)||Off. Rebounds||9.0 (26th)|
|10.8 (22nd)||3pt Made||12.0 (16th)|
|24.7 (20th)||Assists||25.5 (10th)|
|12.3 (4th)||Turnovers||15.1 (27th)|
Best Betting Site For Hawks vs Timberwolves
Hawks Key Players
Timberwolves Key Players
- The Hawks’ record against the spread is 30-37-1.
- Atlanta’s ATS record as 4-point favorites or more is 8-17.
- There have been 38 Hawks games (out of 68) that went over the total this year.
- The Timberwolves are 32-36-0 against the spread this year.
- Minnesota has an ATS record of 11-8 as a 4-point underdog or more.
- This season, 32 of the Timberwolves’ 68 games have gone over the point total.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.