A pair of the NBA’s best scorers — Jayson Tatum (sixth, 30.3 points per game) and Trae Young (10th, 26.7) — match up when the Boston Celtics (46-21) visit the Atlanta Hawks (34-33) on Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET on BSSE and NBCS-BOS.
The Celtics hit the court as 4.5-point favorites against the Hawks. The game features a point total of 235.
Celtics vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Boston -4.5
- Total: 235
- Moneyline: Boston -192, Atlanta +161
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Celtics at Hawks odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Hawks (+ 4.5)
- Pick OU:
Celtics 117 – Hawks 115
- Boston has been the favorite in 62 games this season and has come away with the win 44 times (71%) in those contests.
- This year, Boston has won 29 of 42 games when listed as at least -192 or better on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Boston has a 65.8% chance of walking away with the win.
- Atlanta has gone 11-18 in games it was the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37.9% of those games).
- Atlanta has gone 3-7 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +161 or longer (30%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, Atlanta’s implied win probability is 38.3%.
- The Celtics put up just 0.6 more points per game (117.6) than the Hawks give up (117.0).
- Boston has a 22-9-2 record against the spread and a 30-3 record overall when scoring more than 117.0 points.
- Atlanta has a 22-11-1 record against the spread and a 24-10 record overall when giving up fewer than 117.6 points.
- The Hawks put up 5.0 more points per game (117.2) than the Celtics allow their opponents to score (112.2).
- Atlanta has put together a 24-20-2 ATS record and a 30-16 overall record in games it scores more than 112.2 points.
- Boston’s record is 27-15-2 against the spread and 34-10 overall when it gives up fewer than 117.2 points.
- The Celtics are at the fourth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (117.6 PPG), while the Hawks allow the 20th-fewest points per game (117.0) in the league.
- Atlanta’s squad is currently the fifth-ranked scoring team in the NBA (117.2 PPG), while Boston’s team is seventh in points allowed per game (112.2).
- The Celtics have out-scored their opponents by a total of 364 points this season (5.4 points per game on average), and the Hawks have put up just 12 more points than their opponents on the year (0.2 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Boston has an average implied point total of 117.1 this year, which is 2.9 points lower than its implied total in Saturday’s game (120).
- So far this season, Boston has put up more than 120 points in a game 32 times.
- The average implied point total on the year for Atlanta (118.4) is 3.4 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (115).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Celtics vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Saturday, March 11, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and NBCS-BOS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: State Farm Arena
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).