Where to watch Bangladesh v England
Sky Sports Cricket, 9am Sunday
Moeen Ali over 34.5 performance points
2pts 5-6 bet365
- Paddy Power are giving away free bets to new and existing customers and all you need is an account. Sign up here
- Sky Bet are offering new customers multiple free bets when they sign up. Click here for free bets, money-back specials and BuildABet free bets
- Betfair have lots of offers and money back offers. Sign up for a new account here
- To get free bets from Ladbrokes today, simply sign up to a new account here
- Don’t have a Coral account? They have an offer for new customers here
- New William Hill customers can claim free bets and benefit from their daily offers including Scratch Of The Day by clicking here
Bangladesh v England second T20 predictions
England succumbed to a six-wicket defeat to Bangladesh on Thursday in their first T20 since becoming world champions, so they will keen to make amends in Mirpur on Sunday.
The Tigers took the initiative in the opening match of the three-game series in Chittagong, capitalising on the England’s lack of batting depth. The tourists came into the series without Ben Stokes, Harry Brook, Alex Hales and Liam Livingstone, substantially impacting their middle order.
Captain Jos Buttler led by example with 67 at the top of the order but England will need other players to step up and one player who could is Moeen Ali.
Batting at seven, Ali looked in fairly good touch with the bat in the two ODIs England played at the Shere Bangla Stadium earlier this month, scoring 42 off 35 in the second of those matches.
He made only eight on Thursday but came in at No.5 and his elevated position gives him a chance to rack up the runs in Sunday’s second rubber.
In his previous four T20 innings in Asia before this series, Ali scored seven not out, 55 not out, 29 and 51 not out against Pakistan in Karachi and Lahore and he is worth backing to surpass his performance points line of 34.5 with bet365.
The market awards one point per run, ten per catch and 20 points for every wicket taken which makes all-rounder Ali an attractive proposition in this market.
Sign up to emails from Racing Post Sport and get all the latest news and tips
Today’s top sports betting stories
Follow us on Twitter @racingpostsport